What to Expect During
Your Home Inspection
Scheduling is easy. Click the button below or call (210) 520-5117 24/7 to schedule!
Once a client, always a client! Call on us anytime after your inspection is complete. We understand that life happens and we are happy to be a resource.
- From booking to inspection, and all points between, we will email you every step of the way.
- Your inspector will be on time and professional on the day of your inspection.
- Your Inspection Report will arrive within 24 hours of your inspection.
Ask The Right Questions
- Check references. Does your Commercial Inspection company have a great reputation?
- Do they have offices and proper insurance?
- Are they registered with the state?
- Are your inspectors trained and certified?
- Do clean-cut, uniformed, and experienced inspectors arrive in marked vehicles? Are they 100% background checked?
Sometimes What You Can’t See, Could Cost You The Most!
Thermographic Imaging exposes risks and damage from:
- Hidden water Leaks in Roof, Walls, Ceilings & Floors.
- Water damage and waste due to Hidden Plumbing Leaks.
- Hidden Missing Insulation.
- Heat Loss & Air Infiltration.
- Overheated Electrical Connections.
- Vermin Intrusion.
- …and Much More!
We know you have a choice and appreciate your business and your referrals.
Call Alamo RealPro today at (210) 520-5117 for fast and friendly service!