Greater San Antonio’s Most Trusted Commercial Inspectors
Did you know that Texas has no certification requirements for commercial inspectors? Every Alamo Real Pro inspector is certified by the State of Texas.
Before you buy, make sure what you are seeing is what you are actually getting. Besides years of experience with businesses like yours, every Alamo Real Pro inspector is a trained and certified inspector. Not to mention that they are trained on the latest inspection tech, like thermographic imaging, video drones, and crawling inspection robots.
Additional Inspection Services
- WDI – Termites and other Wood Destroying Insects
- Infrared Thermography – Identify Hidden Water Leaks, Overheating Electrical Systems, Missing Insulation, & More
- Lawn Irrigation – Check Plumbing, Electrical Connections, Backflow Prevention, & More
- Pools & Spas – Check for Electrical Discharge, Surface Condition, Pump Operation, & More
- Wells & Water Testing – Check Against Code, Proper Access, Pump Operation, Water Quality, & More
One-Time or Monthly Facility Sanitation
Many claim to disinfect, but most don’t solve the root problem below the biofilm. Despite their reassuring fragrances, most cleaners (including chlorine bleach) can’t break through. Your place smells clean… until that smell comes back.
Alamo ProTec uses pleasant EPA-registered, military grade virucide / disinfectants which eliminate a wide variety of pathogens and are included on the List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2. They meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Antibacterial – Cleaner – Mildewstat – Decontaminant – Disinfectant – Deodorizer – Fungicide – Algaecide – Virucide
Schedule your Commercial Inspection or Sanitation
Need a commercial inspection? Use the form below to get on the schedule for a quote. All quote requests will be answered in 1-2 business days.
Ask The Right Questions
- Check references. Does your Commercial Inspection company have a great reputation?
- Do they have offices and proper insurance?
- Are they registered with the state?
- Are your inspectors trained and certified?
- Do clean-cut, uniformed, and experienced inspectors arrive in marked vehicles? Are they 100% background checked?
Sometimes What You Can’t See, Could Cost You The Most!
Thermographic Imaging exposes risks and damage from:
- Hidden water Leaks in Roof, Walls, Ceilings & Floors.
- Water damage and waste due to Hidden Plumbing Leaks.
- Hidden Missing Insulation.
- Heat Loss & Air Infiltration.
- Overheated Electrical Connections.
- Vermin Intrusion.
- …and Much More!
We know you have a choice and appreciate your business and your referrals.
Call Alamo Real Pro today at (210) 520-5117 for fast and friendly service!